Enallaktiki Energeiaki S.A. undertakes to conduct the energy study and compose the folder required for the Photovoltaic connection application of auto-producer.
As it is referred to the form of application of Auto-producer PV connection , the following data should be collected:
- Auto-producer Data
- PV installation data
- PV Modules Data and Technical leaflets
- Inverters Data and Technical leaflets
- Typical Wiring Diagrams
- Copy of recent bill
- Topographic diagram of installation location (off plan location) /li>
- Top plan drawing of installation location depicting the system’s micrositin
- Evidence documentary of land use right of the installation location
- Legal Documents if required
- Statutory Declaration N.1599/86
Within one month, the district composes the Connection Offer which is valid for three months. Within this quarter, the installation of PV system should have been completed and an application should be submitted for signing the Connection Agreement for which all the additional documents required should be submitted.
Afterwards, the District informs for the fee payment procedure.
After signing the Connection Agreement, an application by the auto-producer is submitted to the Supplier of electricity (PPC or other alternative supplier) for signing the Net-Metering Agreement.
The Net-Metering Agreement is activated with the connection of the PV facility to the system. For the connection activation, the documents 11 – 14 that are listed in the connection application are required to be submitted and the connection works from DEDDHE side should have been completed.