The quality and resistibility of the anchor is very important for the stability and safety of meteo towers and in general construction with buttresses. In order to know the durability of the meteorological mast and the ability to respond to environmental conditions in a region, it is vital to measure the strength of anchors and ensure the load they can support.
Due to the criticality of quality anchorage for the durability of meteo towers, 2EN uses an anchoring system, which can support forces from 22KN to 100KN, depending on the type of the anchor and the consistency of the soil.
2EN is the exclusive representative of the Manta Ray anchors in Greece and can provide any kind of anchor and all the necessary equipment for the installation.
Manta Ray systems provide great anchor bracing without disturbing the consistency of the soil during installation, and are environmentally friendly. Each anchor of this type is being tested after installation to the desired load restraint and its resistance is being confirmed before use.
- Hot dip galvanized
- Low production costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Quick and easy installation
- Load tested during installation
- Ultimate tensile strength up to 178kN depending the type of anchor and soil consistency
- MK-B: the largest of the MANTA RAY earth anchors and has a bearing aera of 2374 cm² (368 in²).
- MR-SR: the second largest of the MANTA RAY earth anchors and has a bearing aera of 916 cm² (142 in²).
- MR-1: the third largest of the MANTA RAY earth anchors and has a bearing aera of 458 cm² (71 in²).
- MR-2: the fourth largest of the MANTA RAY anchors and has a bearing aera of 265 cm² (41 in²).
- MR-3: slightly larger than the MR-4 anchor and has a bearing aera of 219 cm² (34 in²).
- MR-4: the smallest of the MANTA RAY anchors and has a bearing aera of 110 cm² (17 in²).
- MR-88: tough light duty anchor and has a bearing area of 65 cm² (10 in²).
- MR-68: light duty anchor and has a bearing area of 31 cm² (5 in²).