2EN is a leading company in the field of wind assessment and operates in Greece and abroad, providing a wide and integrated range of accredited services according to ISO 17025:2017 procedures, minimizing the risk of wind farm development.
- Design & Marketing of tubular and lattice meteorological towers from 10 to 100 meters, of proven durability and reliability.
- Installation of meteorological stations anywhere in the world, even in areas difficult to reach or not accessible by car.
- Periodic and unscheduled maintenance of stations for immediate repair ensuring maximum data availability while minimizing gaps in recordings due to unforeseen operational problems (lightning strikes, theft, vandalism)
- Remote station monitoring and data collection.
- Evaluation of wind measurements relative to the measurement systems and sensor technology.
- Management of measuring equipment (maintaining of historical data, checking the validity of calibration certificates).
- Measuring equipment verification.
- Service of measuring equipment.
- Measurements with LIDAR (remote sensing) for the assessment of change in velocity (wind shear) up to 200m high.
- Reporting results of measurement campaign.
Data quality control
- Evaluation of equipment proper function and operation.
- Graphic representation of recorded data.
- Identification of weather conditions and extreme meteorological incidents that could affect the measurement.
- Equipment malfunction detection.
- Definition of reporting of recordings affected by ice accumulation on the sensors.
- Identifying any potential change of a sensor’s performance within the measurement period(IEC 61400-12-1 ANNEX-K).
Measuring other magnitudes
- Barometric pressure
- Solar radiation