1000+ mast installations
4500+ anemometers used
2500+ windvanes used
1000+ loggers used
2ΕΝ is accredited according to the international standard EN ISO 17025:2017 for measuring:
- wind speed and direction
while at the same time offering a wide range of services in the field of wind potential assessment.
- Installation of meteorological stations.
- Periodic maintenance of the stations, on call services, emergency services.
- Instant fault recovery ensuring maximum data availability, minimizing data gaps due to unforeseen operational problems (lightning, theft, vandalism)
- Monitoring the operation of the stations through remote communication and data collection.
- Evaluation of measurements, diagnosis of faults, identification of frozen sensors, detection of extreme weather phenomena.
- Management of measuring equipment (sensors history, checking validity period of calibration certificates).
- Inspection of good operation & Repair of measuring equipment.
- Issuing reports on the results of the measurement period.
Other types of measurements
- Barometric pressure
- Rain height
- Solar radiation